Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Knee pain, from 2 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
User :   Hi
Doctor :   hi
User :   i have knee pain for last 2 years
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   howcan i help u?
User :   to whom i can contact for this problem?
User :   this injury haappen when i was playing volleyballl
Doctor :   ok i am the medical professional
User :   the exact problem is knee ligment tared.....
Doctor :   pl tell in details about the injury?
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   Have you taken any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User :   some time when i walk...for some distance...slipping happening my knee....
User :   yeh....doctors told that...wait for some time...otherwise...go for operation....
Doctor :   since u have a ligament tear in the knee u req
User :   yes
Doctor :   more of rest & physiotherapy
User :   it is possible to cure doctor?
User :   through more of rest & physiotherapy
Doctor :   yes it depends upon the type of the injury
Doctor :   type of tear
Doctor :   & the complications
User :   it my case 3 degree.....
User :   my case is 3rd told.....
Doctor :   well then surgery to correct the ligaments are the most
Doctor :   any thing else u want?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor