Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Knee pain, above knee cap - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 680 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you
User :   i have problem with knee pain
Doctor :   your age
User :   its right above the knee cap....
User :   i am 20
Doctor :  
how long do you have this
User :   for the last yr
Doctor :  
both legs
User :   yes
Doctor :  
when is it more
Doctor :  
after doing any work
User :   only while climbing stairs or biking
User :   none while walking or running or even playing sports
Doctor :  
any other symptoms
User :   like basketball or soccer
User :   none
Doctor :  
ok if its for few floors
Doctor :  
its normal
Doctor :  
if it is for just one or two
User :   yea its for even one or two flights of stairs...
Doctor :  
then you should take painkiller tabs or gel
Doctor :  
Relaxyl gel will do
User :   is this curable? or would i be taking painkillers forever?
Doctor :   it will cure on itself
Doctor :  
with physotherapy
Doctor :  
or you daily day to day activity modification

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor