Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Keratoconus in eyes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   Iam
User :   Hello Doc.
Doctor :   Go ahead with your query
User :   I need some info - 1) I have a conditiona called Kertoconos in my eyes for whcih I get topography done.
User :   I want to know how frequently that needs to be done and is there a cure.
User :   I wear semi-soft contacts
Doctor :   ok. plz ait
User :   Second - I broke one of my contact lens this morning and I think my regular doc has changed his clinic..I would like to get an appointemtn at Vittala Hospital with an opthamologist tomorrow morning. This is located on 100ft ring road banashankari.
Doctor :   1. I am a general physician. I could not answer the first query. Only Eye specialist will answer the question
User :   oki. what abou the second one?
Doctor :   2. For appointment, our customer care will contact you and schedule an appointment for you
Doctor :   can I get your phone umbnber
Doctor :   *number
User :   Actually, I got it
User :   thanks for your time
User :   good day!
Doctor :   You got the appointment
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor