Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Joint and back pain after ejeculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi Sir
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   I get back and joint pain after ejaculation
User :   why so sir
Doctor :   Provide your age, occupation, marital status height, weight
User :   29, Engineer, Single
Doctor :   Since when are you having this?
User :   1-2 years
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Is the pain coming at any other times like walking and sqautting?
User :   Everyday i masterbate
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i feel very tired
Doctor :   The pain has nothing to do with masturbation.
User :   feel like sleeping
Doctor :   It is natural to feel tired after masturbation
User :   but not just that day but even next day too
Doctor :   That is probably due to some nutritional deficiency, what is your height and weight?
User :   5'7"
User :   64 kgs
Doctor :   Ok
User :   plz help me
Doctor :   I suggest that you take small frequent meals rather than large ones.
User :   in eradicating the pain
Doctor :   Take Tab. Cobdex Forte 1 tab daily for 15-20 days for overall health.
Doctor :   The pain and weakness could be due to general weakness rather than anything to do with masturbation.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor