Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Jaw pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   i
User :   I was wondering... i have this pain in the bottom of my jaw.
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
Doctor :  
User :   i do smoke, and i was wondering if it could just be a pain cause i had to of bumped my head on something oooor is it jaw cancer
User :   its right about where my sideburns would be if they touched my jaw.
User :   its not swollen or anything..
Doctor :  
User :   just feels like it is bruised..
User :   its been going on for about a day and a half now.
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
How long is it there?
Doctor :  
and your age please
User :   18
Doctor :  
User :   my girlfriend did hit her head on my jaw about the same day it started hurting.. dont know if thats it or what
User :   any clue?
Doctor :  
Okay does the pain reduce or stays like that
User :   it will go away sometimes till i continue to rub it.
User :   ill rub it to see if it still hurts cause i wont feel it.. then after a bit it will ache a lil.
Doctor :  
THen dont worry
Doctor :  
It will be just due to trauma
User :   so its just a bruise on the bone or something?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor