Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Is there a cure for yeast infection in a male? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 25-Mar-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1534 Questions
User:Is there a cure for yeast infection in a male?
Doctor:yes, there is treatment for yeast in males
Doctor:Are you there ?
User:Thank you. How do do I get meds
Doctor:You can take Flucanozole
Doctor:It has less side effects compared to the other
User:How do I get it? Is it a script?
Doctor:Yes,you may have to consult your treating doctor for the script
User:Is it a cream? Rub on thing or pill form. Rub ons don"t seam to do any thing
Doctor:You will get both tablet and cream form too
Doctor:Tablets work better
User:Do you prescribe?
Doctor:I am sorry, I cannot prescrible online
Doctor:You will need a hand written prescription
User:Where are you? I have an appointment Monday. But, In a lot of discomfort now. Is there any thing elceI could ask about? Drugs that is.?
Doctor:I am based from Bangalore, India
Doctor:I would suggest you to stop the mediation you are taking
Doctor:and take a dose of benadryl for two days to get rid of the side effects you are facing
User:Thanks. Can't make it today Will try Benadrill
Doctor:Thats fine
Doctor:Wish you good health
Doctor:Take care
Doctor:Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor