Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Irritation or itching near the sexual organs - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1774 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hello Doctor,
User :   I have a personal problem
Doctor :   yes sure,please go ahead with it
User :   I get irritation near my sexual organs quite frequently
Doctor :   u mean to say ur having itching ?
Doctor :   or r u having burning sensation when u pass urine
User :   itching
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
Doctor :   since when
User :   I'm 27 yrs, Male, Employed, Single, 5.4 ft height, 34 inches waist
User :   i have this problem for many years now
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when ur having itching
Doctor :   do u have similar complains in the other parts of body?
User :   no
Doctor :   is there any pimple or discharge from that part of body?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor