Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Irritation of the forehead skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hai
User :   i have a problem from pc monitor
Doctor :   hello
Doctor :   ok
User :   skin is irritating at forehead region
Doctor :   ok
User :   what is remedy
Doctor :   do you use glassess or spectacles
Doctor :   do you have any rashes, redness
User :   no
Doctor :   any itching
User :   no
User :   burning sensation
Doctor :   you can use calamine lation
Doctor :   ok you can use calamine lotion, it will be soothing
User :   but is it safe to skin?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   you can apply little ice

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor