Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Irritation in penis skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3629 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello
User :   i have a question about irritation on the shaft of my penis
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medial query
User :   its been there about a year and its from chafing i think but it hasnt got better and its uncomfortable
Doctor :   i didnt get you
User :   especially when it rubs against clothing
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what kind of irritation?is it burning sensation or
User :   kind of its hard to describe
User :   its like a twinge of pain but its not entirely painful its just...uncomfortable
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   anytime have u consulted for this
User :   ?
Doctor :   problem with physician?
User :   no i have considered it last time i went for an appointment but i neglected to
Doctor :   ok
User :   i was planning on it but looking for other consultation in the meantime
Doctor :   i would suggest u to consult a physician for ur problem

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor