Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Irritation in ear - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2561 Questions

User :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you
User :   i am having some irritation in my ear
Doctor :   age gender
Doctor :   since how many daqys
User :   24 male
User :   it is not happening regularly.
Doctor :   is there any block
User :   it is forcing to clean the ear with swab
User :   no
Doctor :   any discharge, pain
User :   no pain, just keeping irritation
Doctor :   must be wax
Doctor :   dont clean by yourself
User :   for every 3-4 days it is irritating
Doctor :   it needs a ent attension
User :   when i went to a ent clinic, they are giving me some pain killers
User :   when i am using medicine
Doctor :   you need awax dissolver
User :   the irritation is reducing
Doctor :   is it iching
User :   i am using wax dissolver when irritation is more
User :   yes
Doctor :   which ear buds you use
User :   johnson and johnson
Doctor :   you can take anti iching tablets

Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor