Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Irritation and watery eyes due to allergy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help ou'
User :   i va a problem of allergy
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   30/m/engg/single
User :   i used to have irritation in eyes rather watery eyes
Doctor :   How long you have this
User :   since 2 yrs
Doctor :   What is the allegen causing this allergy
Doctor :   did yu see the doctor for this
User :   sneezing & cough is one more problem
User :   yes
Doctor :   his opinion
Doctor :   Look yu have allergic conjunctivitis , rhinitis
Doctor :   as per yoiur description
Doctor :   The only way one can be free from these is
Doctor :   by avoiding the allergen
Doctor :   You should catch hold of the allergen
Doctor :   and avoid it
Doctor :   Otherwise the doctor may conduct some allergic patch test to determine the allergen
Doctor :   and do the desensitisations techniques
Doctor :   so that your immunity does not react and cause these sympotms
Doctor :   are you tehre
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor