Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Irregular peroids with back ache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how i can i help u
User :   i havent had my period in about three months and i have had a few bladder problems and i went to the doctor and got medicine for that
User :   but now i got pains in my vagina and still havent had my period
Doctor :   ok

User :   i have no idea what is wrong with me
Doctor :   i will help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   ok thanks
User :   yes
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   16
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   were your cycles regular
User :   they never really been regular
Doctor :   ok
User :   they would always come a months and week later
Doctor :   how many do yu bleed
Doctor :   do yu have blood clots
User :   yes

Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do yu have white discharge
User :   yes
Doctor :   its better go examined by a gynecologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor