Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods,confirmed test for pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hello .
Doctor :   How can I help ?
User :   i got 3 positive preg test and three neg ones then got a neg blood test could i have miscarried
Doctor :   When were you due for Menstrual Flow and When did you get these tests done
User :   got te blood today had the flow from the 8-13 of this month
User :   had the other tests since thursdy
Doctor :   you are saying that you had your periods on thye 8th-13th and you have done these tests today
User :   two on thur two fri two sund and the blood today
Doctor :   what are your Cycles ;lengths and are they regular for the past 4-6 cycles.
Doctor :   ok
User :   irregular like crazy some last 3 months some dont come for 3 months
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   In that case i would suggest that you go with your Blood HCG reports and take treatment for the Irregular periods after ascertaining the cause .

User :   did i miss carry
Doctor :   No i would not suspect that
Doctor :   Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor