Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods and sex during periods - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
This is Dr. XXX
How may I help you today?
User :   hi
User :   can i keep relationship with my wife when her period is start
Doctor :   u mean to say. sexual intercourse during periods, ,
User :   ya
Doctor :   yes that is completely safe
Doctor :   but, too much aggressive sex, may be painful, ]
User :   no samebody told me its not a safer in same
User :   oky
Doctor :   as long as your wife ca tolerate and enjoy it, you both will be fine
Doctor :   i guess that they are not having full knowledge.
User :   and pls let me know my wife's period is not on a time
User :   what i will do
Doctor :   they consider, menstrual blood to be unsafe, but in reality it is not unsafe.
Doctor :   Are you concerned that she may become pregnant?
User :   yes she is not
Doctor :   Can you specify your query?
Doctor :   Is her periods regular ? does she have too much of bleeding?
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out to a different page, please log in back if you have any other medical queries.
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me here
Bye for now

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor