Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods after miscarriage - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2581 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hello doc
User :   i had a miscarriage in September of last when i was in my last days of first trimester, n i having irregular periods for quite sometime now
Doctor :   ok

User :   about when 3 years back when i had a pelvic ultrasound done, that showed my right ovary was larger than my left n i had about three cysts in my right ovary now i am concerned that i might be suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome, any piece of advice
Doctor :   Have you got it confirmed that you have PCOD
Doctor :   AS such the irregular periods and recurrent miscarriage are signs of it, but the confirmed diagnosis is by U/s and lh/fsh ratio
User :   no when i was pregnant, my two pelvic scans showed normal ovaries, one of the doc says that i do not have any of the symptoms but the other says i have it
User :   i am confused
Doctor :   So get it confirmed first
Doctor :   I would recommend you to see a Obstetricain and fertility specialist
Doctor :   if you would like to
Doctor :   The confirmed diagnosis is by U/s and lh/fsh ratio and other clinical features
User :   can u suggest some good doctor
Doctor :   Please confirm your details
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   0000
User :   yes there are contact details
Doctor :   One of our doctors will get back to you soon with all the relevant details.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   ya
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting, bye
User :   one more question, i was married on April 2007 and got concieved around july, is it possible for a PCOD patient to get concieved so soon
Doctor :   There is no specific time that a PCOD patient cannot conceive and the PCOD patient has low chances of conception
User :   thanks
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor