Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Investigation on Premature Ventricular Contraction - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   I just found out I have pvc's and it's painful. Should I get this evaulated more?
Doctor :   hello.
User :   Hi
Doctor :   is it
Premature Ventricular Contraction?
Doctor :   Hello.
User :   Hi
Doctor :   is it Premature Ventricular Contraction you are referring to?
Doctor :   Hello.
Doctor :   Is it Premature Ventricular Contraction you are referring to?
Doctor :   Are you there?
User :   Yes
Doctor :   Give me your age, gender?
User :   27, Female
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Do you have any present symptoms ?
User :   Yes, my chest really hurts
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   How did you come to know about PVC?
Doctor :   what investigation have you done?
User :   I have been having really bad chest pain for a while, my Dad has pvc's and so do his siblings
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Since when are you having this symptoms ?
User :   I noticed it's increased over the last few weeks
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Have you done any investigation for it?
User :   No, I haven't
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Then you have to get some testing done.
Doctor :   Get a Stress ECG, electrocardiography .
User :   Can I see a regular dr., or do I need to see a specalist?
Doctor :   You can consult a cardiologist if you can.
User :   Ok, I will thank you
Doctor :   Is there anything else?
User :   No, that was all
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting
Doctor :   bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor