Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Investigation of a buump around testicle area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
User :   hello?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query
User :   i have a little bump on my right testicle that moves around a bit, and im too embarrassed to tell my parent. i dunno what it is.
Doctor :   I will help you in this
Doctor :   Can i ask few questions
User :   sure
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   15
Doctor :   Since how many days do you have this problem
User :   a few months
Doctor :   do you have any medical illness
User :   nope
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   do you have any redness or pus discharge from the swelling in the testicles

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor