Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Internal vaginal pain after uterus and ovary removal - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hello
User :   hello..this is k AAAAAAA
Doctor :   hello
Doctor :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   actually i have been operated b4 2 yrs... the problem 4 which i have been operated is still continuing
User :   my uterus and ovaries have been removed
Doctor :   may i know your age please
User :   48 years
User :   there is internal pain in my vagina all the time
Doctor :   is the pain constant ?
Doctor :   i see
User :   after operation in the beginning i got sum relieve but then the pain started again and now its unaffordable
User :   its constant..its there while i sit or sleep
Doctor :   are you taking any medications ?
User :   yes, now m takng physiotherapy and calcium tab as suggested by my doc
Doctor :   ok
User :   all the required tests have been done and its all normal
Doctor :   well then i suggest that you might be having a infection that needs further diagnostic tests
Doctor :   and uterus and ovaries had nothing to do with it
User :   what are diagnostic tests?
Doctor :   it can be an underlying infection
Doctor :   to begin with urine test is must
User :   can the problem be seen in MRI?
User :   urine culture have been done. its normal
User :   moreovr reports are normal in ultrasound and sonography
Doctor :   i see
Doctor :   and what have your gynecologist said ?
User :   she just said to continue calcium tab..
User :   but still m nt getting any relieve
User :   all the tests and treatment hav been done but there is no outcome..doctors are unable to understand my problem
Doctor :   you need a second opinion
User :   plz tell me
Doctor :   from another doctor
Doctor :   where are you located
Doctor :   i will tell you where you can go
User :   i need your opinion..because here the doctors are not responding so well..
User :   bhilai, district-durg, chattisgarh
User :   in your opinion wht could be my problm?
Doctor :   i am sorry but without a physical examination its highly difficult for me to say
User :   i have already consulted to many doctors..moreovr i had consulted a doc in vellore but his response was worst. he said to talk to ur doc who hav operated u.. that much he said
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX Sardeshpande 0000, 0000
Doctor :   i can understand you concern
Doctor :   and i know you are in pain too
User :   are they contact nos
Doctor :   yes
User :   there is some mistake in nos then..number of digits are less
Doctor :   hols on let me verify
User :   i have been suggested to go for surgery again so that the problem could be known...will it help me?
Doctor :   yes thats will really helpn
User :   i feel to go for surgery is a big risk..because 1st surgery have already troubled me a lot
Doctor :   but that will help us to find the real cause
User :   but m really scared of surgery...can sumthng be done with medicines?
User :   can the problem be seen in MRI?
Doctor :   i am afraid not
Doctor :   you got the MRI done ?
User :   Yes
Doctor :   it was normal ?
Doctor :   surgery will help
Doctor :   to pinpoint the cause
User :   let me recherge..time is ovr..plz wait
Doctor :   ok
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor