Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Internal injury of the ribs - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   helllo
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   i have been punched below the ribs and it hurts when i eat or drink till im full....
User :   my urine is orange
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   u first get an ultrasound abdomen done to rule out any internal injuries
Doctor :   along with that u go for urne analysis
User :   can the interna injuries be dangerous
User :   like willl they heal by themselves
Doctor :   it depends upon the severity of the injury
Doctor :   i dont think so...
User :   what would be done if there was an internal injury
Doctor :   Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
User :   would i have surgery
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor