Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Intermintant pain in penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2572 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hello, I have a question about pain in the penis.
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   Please proceed
User :   I had an erection with my underwear on.. and pulled the underwear elastic back and it slipped from my thumb and came back on the gland part of the penis.. this was about 3 months ago.. I now continue to have intermintant pain.. mostly not when errect.. will it heal on its own eventually? What can be done?
Doctor :   ok let me read
Doctor :   You should not be worried about
Doctor :   It should not stay for so long
Doctor :   for 3 months
Doctor :   but are you sure it is only because of that part
Doctor :   of injury
Doctor :   the pain stayed so long

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor