Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Intermenstrual bleeding - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   Hello doctor,Im 48 yrs old, f, wat to consult about my bleeding inbetween menses.
Doctor :   From when do you have this symptoms?
User :   Its more than a year now, had my d&c last nov,2008
Doctor :   Okay
Doctor :   So since then if your bleeding
Doctor :   you must go for hemoglobin and gynecoloical examination
Doctor :   as you will need treatment for both

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor