Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Intercourse after abortion - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   hopw can i help you
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status
User :   after aborsion when intercourse can be done i mean after how many days
User :   23 f job Hyd Single
Doctor :   are you married?
User :   no
Doctor :   after 2-3 months
User :   after aborsion when intercourse can be done i mean after how many days
User :   if it is done in the mean time
Doctor :   when you had an abortion
User :   last month 13
User :   and had intercourse on 30
Doctor :   there is no harm but avoid it atleast one month
Doctor :   Followed by use a birthcontroll measures
User :   ok this month i got periods
User :   so after this we can have
Doctor :   yes, but with contraceptives
User :   ok
User :   condoms we can useee
User :   r they safe
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   they are safe
Doctor :   use a god quality one
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor