Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Inspissated semen and left testicle pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi,
Doctor :   Dr XXXX here
Doctor :   How can i help you ?
User :   I had an unusal discharge in my penis today and past one week there was mild pain in my left testicle any reaon for this?
Doctor :   May i know the color of the discharge ?
User :   whitish
Doctor :   Are you married ?
User :   yes but i am way from my wife for over 6 months and goin to india next week only
Doctor :   Do you practice masturbation ?
User :   yes
User :   i masturbated yesterday
Doctor :   Hoe frequent do you masturbate ?
Doctor :   How*
User :   may be twice in a week
User :   or sometimes thrice
Doctor :   Ok, though the frequency is not normal
Doctor :   i would consider the discharge may be inspissated semen
Doctor :   and it is normal
Doctor :   The pain in testis could be related to the masturbation only but has to be considered
Doctor :   i would suggest you to take NSAIDS for the same
User :   what is NSAIDS?
Doctor :   Pain killers
Doctor :   May i know your Profession ?
User :   The pain iss very dull and not causing any difficulty
Doctor :   Then you could give i some time , if its not coming down then you can try pain killers
Doctor :   It*
User :   one frank disclosure i would like to make
Doctor :   Yes,please
User :   i took a lap dance 3 weeks back and during which i was fully clothed and the girl was there any risk because of this
Doctor :   No,
User :   the girl was on top of me nude and i was fully clothed...
Doctor :   that may have no direct relation to your problem
Doctor :   did you cum off during the act ?
User :   can i have sex with my wife
Doctor :   yes, ofcourse
User :   I ejaculated on to my pants
Doctor :   such arousal can sometimes cause the problem you have now
User :   do i need to get tested for STD?
User :   i did not have any intercourse and was fully clothed during the entire time
Doctor :   testing is never objected , you can go ahead
Doctor :   may not relating to the incident , i would recommend tests as a routine screening
User :   will my wife be safe on me having sex with her...please advise i don't want to infect her
Doctor :   do not worry , if conscious get yourself tested first before going to INDIA
Doctor :   Are you there ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Is there anything i can help you with ?
User :   Can i be assured if what i mentioned is all my exposure ...
Doctor :   I am sorry, I didnt understand
User :   my thing is i am meetin my wife after long time and would be difficult ot avoid sexual contact in the mean time i am scared ...Given my complete exposure ...i just need your advise can i have sex with my wife unprotected.
Doctor :   Confirmly yes,
Doctor :   and still i would recommend you to go for the STD tests so that you can be confident by yourself
User :   thanks doctor i will go by your recommendation..Have a good day..
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting
Doctor :   kindly provide your feedback
User :   sure
Doctor :   Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor