Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Inquiry of hospital or doctor for allergy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   hi
User :   im from bangladesh
Doctor :  
User :   and i have allergy prblm
User :   which is in skin
User :   and cold allergy
Doctor :  
Please proceed with the query?
User :   so i wanna come to india and do my treatment
Doctor :  
I will help you in this.
User :   which is the best place for that
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW
User :   in kalkata
Doctor :   you can look for any doctor / hospital in through the link that i have given you.
Doctor :  
All the doctors are good.
User :   thank you
Doctor :   Is there any other query?
User :   heart problem where is the best place
Doctor :  
You can visit any multispeciality hospital
Doctor :  
in kolkata
Doctor :  
You will be able to find both
Doctor :  
cardiologist and dermatologist.

Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor