Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Injury to the urinary bladder - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hui
Doctor :   Hi'
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi I am XXX from Bangalore
Doctor :   Hello XXX.
User :   may I where r u from
Doctor :   XXX.
User :   Thank you..Sir/ Madam long back I had a serious injury to my urinary bladder
Doctor :   Ok
User :   but I dont have any problem now...but still I fear since it is a sensitive part
User :   can i go for a treatment or just leave it since i dont have any prob
Doctor :   Since the injury is now healed there is nothing to worry about.
User :   Injury means i dashed one iron rod n I feel there could be some prob
Doctor :   Was there any blood in the urine then?
User :   can u pls give me some doctors address or your address so that i can go for a check up
User :   no there was no blood
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a doctor in your area.
Doctor :   If there is no blood there is nothing to worry about.
Doctor :   Do you have any problem urinating now?
User :   no problem now as well
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Then there is nothing to worry about.

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor