Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Injury to the right knee - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi Doctor
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i am facing a problem with my rt knee
User :   i fell down from stair case on last week
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   provide your age, gender
User :   25 m
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what are th symptoms you had
User :   i met doc as per him i have ligment torn
User :   and i am going to admit a surgery
Doctor :ok
Doctor :did you had taken any investigations
User :   i want to know wether any thing can be done insted of surgery
User :   i did a mri
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :what was the report says
User :   I dont know the exact report but as per doc there is ligment tearing
Doctor :   there is no alternate to the surgery
User :ok
Doctor :   the ligament which is torn has to repired

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor