Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Injury to penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2586 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hii.
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   yesterday when i was playing cricket suddenly a ball hit on my penis.
Doctor :   ok
User :   any checking required?
User :   for that?
Doctor :   do u have pain at the site of impact
User :   little bit..on that time...but now i am not feeling any pain.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   then nothing to worry
User :   but when i try to pull my forskin i fell little bit of pain.
Doctor :   if u have severe pain
Doctor :   or vomiting due to pain
Doctor :   or reddness on the surface of testits
Doctor :   testis
Doctor :   then u need to consult
Doctor :   is there anything else i can help you with
User :   no doctor...
User :   thnks
User :   byee
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor