Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Injured foot - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2581 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
User :   i hurt my foot
Doctor :   ok
User :   what shall i do
User :   what
Doctor :   hurt means what has happened?
User :   i fell during horseriding and its all purple
Doctor :   where exactly is the swelling and pain?

User :   on my foot
User :   its so sore
Doctor :   able tot walk?
User :   no
Doctor :   need an x ray examination of foot
User :   can i have an plaster cast
Doctor :   that will be decided after x ray examination reveal any fracture
User :   if i get a plaster cast i wil take it of

Doctor :   its left up to you to decide. but we shall advise you the correct treatment
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor