Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Injections to increase height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Genetics
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
Doctor :   Are you with me xxxx?
User :   My age is 24 years and there is any hope in increases HEIGHT because my brother is taller than me.I am currentlly 5.6" and my brother is 5.10".Pls give reply
Doctor :   Can you tell me your parents' heights?
User :   5.6"
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   The pattern is usually genetic.
Doctor :   You can try pull ups or other form of exercises
Doctor :   They might help increase an inch or 1/2 inch.
Doctor :   Try playing more sports and take a high protein diet.
Doctor :   Men usually stop growing by the age of 25
User :   any treatment
Doctor :   there are no treatments available to increase height.
User :   injection
Doctor :   Surgery can be sometimes tried but that is done only in selected cases and
Doctor :   they are associated with side effects
Doctor :   There are no such injections.
Doctor :   Steroid injections are harmful and have more problems than benefits

Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor