Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Information on virginity issues - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX here. please proceed with your health query
User :   i have some boubts bout virginity
User :   *doubts bout virginity
Doctor :   ok. go ahead with your query
User :   i have forced by some one to do intercouse
Doctor :   ok. was there vaginal penetration?
User :   but afte de intercouse
User :   i dun have any bleedin
Doctor :   did you have any vaginal bleeding after the intercourse?
Doctor :   ok
User :   or body ache or anythng
User :   so m i lost my virginity
Doctor :   usually it is not necessary that hymen breaks during the first intercourse
Doctor :   women do have the hymen getting broken with physical activity and sports
User :   okie...
Doctor :   and also during menstrual cycle
Doctor :   a vaginal examination done by gynecologist will tell you for sure if the hymen is broken or not.
User :   im not very sure whether im stil virgin or not
Doctor :   Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor