Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Information on phimosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi, I need to talk with an urologyst please.
Doctor :   I am a general practitioner. I believer, I can help you within my expertise.
User :   Ok, quick.
Doctor :   If needed I shall refer your case to the urologist.
User :   Will be better
User :   But if you know something of phimosis, that could help
Doctor :   What do you intend to know on phimosis
User :   Because last week I noticed when having sex that I was feeling pain when penetrating
Doctor :   Phimosis refers to a condition when the fore skin cannot be completely retracted.
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor