Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Information on methods for sex change - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   i am 29 and i am i girl it hurts me when i masterbit can you help me?
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   Dr XXX u here
User :   i want to becom a boy can you help
Doctor :   Can i ask you some details to help better ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   so, you have pain during masrrubation ? since when you experiencing this problem ?
Doctor :   mastrubation*
User :   it started 3 weeks ago
Doctor :   ok, is there any evident injuries over the genitals ?
User :   no
Doctor :   wher exactly do you feel pain in the genitals ?
User :   i feel like a boy all the time in my viga
Doctor :   can you brief me in detail ?
Doctor :   boy ?
User :   i am a girl and i want to become a boy i do not like being a girl
Doctor :   so , you asking for a sex change ?
User :   YES
Doctor :   ok, i would suggest you to attend a sexologist and a surgeon for the same
Doctor :   they can help you in that matter
User :   where do i get one of them
Doctor :   for time being you can apply LIGNOCAIN gelly over the genitals few minutes before mastrubation which will surely reduce the pain
Doctor :   attend a GP near your home he will be able to reffer you to them
User :   i did that they do not want to know
Doctor :   then you can directly approach a sexiologist in your area
User :   for a sex change di i need pills to take
Doctor :   yes you do need hormonal injections
Doctor :   which will be advised by a sexiologist
User :   what will they do for me will i get sick from them
Doctor :   these hormonal medications do have sideeffects , since these are male sex hormones your body will be
Doctor :   changing to am masculine
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor