Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Information on Hepatic drainage abscess - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   hi
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status
Doctor :   hi
User :   my father has undergone laparoscopic hepatic abscess drainge
User :   on 9th september
Doctor :   ok
User :   again yesterday we did the
Doctor :   ok
User :   llive funciton test
User :   the results are as follows
Doctor :   Proceed
Doctor :   Did he had fever, pain ?
User :   now he didnt had anything
Doctor :   Provide the results of report
User :   the biuret albumin is 2.8
User :   here the normal range is 3.5 -5
Doctor :   ok
User :   serum globulin is 5.50
User :   normal range is 2.3 to 3.5
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Tell me the abnormal values if any
User :   IFCC alkaline pjosphatase 218
User :   GAmm glutamyl (GGTP is 153
Doctor :   ok
User :   please adive me what we have to do
Doctor :   Hepatic drainage abscess has to be drained and sent for culture

Doctor :   High dose antibiotics needed
Doctor :   Kindly refer to a general surgeon for examintion
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor