Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Information about pimple under penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How may i help you?
User :   i have a bump on my sack but it looks like a zit
User :   do i need to see a doctor?
Doctor :   Can you specify the location?
User :   or wait a day or 2
Doctor :   Exact
User :   on the left side under my penis
Doctor :   I would suggest to apply topical antibiotic cream and wait for two days if not responding then should visit an doctor
User :   alright thanks
Doctor :   Its probably could be due to heat or an infection in bith cases topical antibiotics will help
Doctor :   LIke Erthromycin ont
User :   i wil do
Doctor :   Wishing you speedy recovery
User :   thanks
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me
Doctor :   Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor