Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Inflammation of the Glans penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I have swelling on my penis just below the head. Whats wrong with me?
Doctor :   ill help you don worry
Doctor :   since
Doctor :   wen did tthis swellng appear
Doctor :   is it paining?
User :   2 days ago
User :   painful to touch
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is it reddening?
User :   yes
Doctor :   this is due to inflammation of the glans
Doctor :   what is you r age?
User :   29 years old.
Doctor :   are you married?
User :   no
Doctor :   this is due to a
Doctor :   ]infection of your glans
Doctor :   u have to take antibiotics

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor