Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Infertility, married for 2 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
User :   how are you
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   me and my husband have been together for 2 yrs and we havent used protection and hes hasnt gottenme pregnant he has two kid with his ex and i've ghotten pregnant twice
User :   i dnt know why he hasnt gotten me pregnant can it be the age
User :   hes 38b yrs old or maybe that he drinks
Doctor :   ok
User :   and what can i do where could i go we wantkids want medication
Doctor :   there are two factors
Doctor :   female factor
Doctor :   and male factor
Doctor :   for infertility
User :   ok
Doctor :   first of all you both need to have a physical examination
User :   with a general doctor?
Doctor :   Based on that physician willrun tests whatever needed.
Doctor :   gynecologist can do
User :   ok
Doctor :   After the test results doctor can easily diagnose your condition and you will be treated appropriately

Doctor :   Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor