Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Infectious mononucleosis and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3628 Questions

User :   Hi
User :   hello anyone there?
User :   doctor????
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   have you heard of mono?
Doctor :   i did not get you
User :   well. i think i have it.
User :   mono
User :   mononucleosis
Doctor :   you mean homo
User :   hello?
User :   No
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what are the symptoms you have?
User :   i have a fever, my body hurts sooo bad i cant move, my spleen hurts and i have a sore throut and i get chills
Doctor :   do you have enlarged glands
User :   yes
Doctor :   do you have any rahses on the body?
User :   and my spleen sticks out
User :   rahses???
Doctor :   skin lesions
User :   yes i have big rashes
Doctor :   any cold, cough, throat paim?
User :   all
Doctor :   where are the rashes located?
User :   on my face, i started getting it when i got the sickness.
Doctor :   ok
User :   and kinda on my body.
User :   does it sound like mono?
Doctor :   are the rashes itcching?

Doctor :   are you taking any medications?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor