Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Infection with jelly white discharge from the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   I m 24yrs old,unmarried male, from last some 3 months i m viewing some zelly white discharge with sperm during ejaculation.Does this is normal or it shows any disease.
Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   I am Dr.
User :   hello
Doctor :   It is normal
Doctor :   and it does not show disease
User :   But this is not previously viewed
User :   currently i have some infection on my penis
User :   but i don,t have any sexual relation
Doctor :   Do you have burning pain?
User :   ya
Doctor :   When infection do you have on penis?
User :   4 days
User :   before
User :   starting from redness,then itching
Doctor :   Do you have skin infection?
User :   skin infection only on penis cover side
Doctor :   Does it smell?
User :   i releaed sperm many times during some days,this is due to that
User :   no
Doctor :   No sperm cannot infect'
Doctor :   IF you are not sexually active then it is balanitis
Doctor :   the skin over the penis is infected
User :   before 1 year i had also same problem
User :   that time i take antibiotic& antifungal tablet & clotrimazole cream
Doctor :   Ok prefer to get Salicylic acid peel
User :   after one month my marriage is going to be
Doctor :   Ok
User :   that why i m worrying
Doctor :   You can prepare for the marriage
User :   so which tablet i will take
Doctor :   NO problem
User :   in how many days it will be normal.
Doctor :   You can apply FLUBACT oint, twice a day
Doctor :   You can take FLUBACT Ointment
User :   r u there
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor