Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Infection under the armpit - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   Hello
User :   hello
Doctor :   How can I help ?
User :   well it is very long so can u make some one call me
User :   becouse it is ergant so i didint go to school
Doctor :   we do not have that Facility for now
Doctor :   What has been the cause for your Absence from School
User :   can i give u my house number in case u think that u know its ..............
User :   i have like a infecion under my arm pit sir
Doctor :   Since your Query has already been addressed it would be good if you can consult the Dermatologist in person for further Clarifications
User :   where i live there are no like hospitals
User :   thats y i wanted some one to call
Doctor :   You shall need to Consult the General Practitioner
User :   where is that sir
Doctor :   You shall be having a GP in your locality and you shall need to consult him.

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor