Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Infection on upper surface of penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   how can i help ou
User :   I have a query
Doctor :   ok
User :   , 29 M, 5.8, 78kgs
User :   Can i know your name??/
User :   Think i had a chat with you the other day as well

User :   Regarding heart burn
Doctor :   is it?
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i have already started the medication and
User :   stopped drinking and smokeing
User :   feeling a lot better
Doctor :   good
Doctor :   That gr8
User :   now the reason why i have loged in again
User :   is to ask you very imp
User :   i think i have an infection
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Where do you have it
User :   since 2 years i have noticed white formation at the tip of penis ,
Doctor :   ok
User :   usually in the evenings wen i take bath after work or in the morning
User :   it itches as well, though not really bad though, only attimes
Doctor :   Do you have discharge
User :   some times few red pimples appear as well, however i always clean it with dettoll and soon it dis appears
Doctor :   pus / blood
User :   no pus or blood though
Doctor :   do you have sexual contacts
User :   i did but trust me not without a condom
Doctor :   did you have with a sex worker
User :   its like a coating - Colour of butter
User :   Never...
Doctor :   are yo umarried
User :   Healthwise - i am healthy, never had a problem since 2 years
User :   not yet
Doctor :   To get a more complete picture I need this information

Age: ; Occupation: ; Location: ; Marital Status: Doctor :   Did you get the infection after the sexual intercourse
User :   i am planning to get married, and thats the reason why am all the more worried An
User :   Age 29
User :   Asst Manager, Recruitments
User :   Single
Doctor :   Did you get the infection after the sexual intercourse
User :   I have no idea when did it all start, dont know whether it startd of after a sexual intercourse since i always had a steady girl friend except an occation when i had sexual intercourse with a gal who is married
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   I would suggest you to see a doc then
Doctor :   get a physical examination done
Doctor :   It could be because of allegy to condoms also
User :   But to my knowledge she is a good gal, she has moved to mumbai and blessed with a kid recently

Doctor :   Nothing to worry as of now
User :   what do i do
User :   i always wanted to do a check up
Doctor :   Get a physical examination done
User :   but didnt know wer to go and whom to meet, Cant ask anyone too,
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   YOu can search from our search engine at homepage and find one sexologist or venereologist near your area
User :   I am postponing my marriage since a year and i wana be absolutely sure that i am fine
User :   What do you think is the reason for the symptoms that i have
Doctor :   Do see a doctor and get all your doubts clarified
Doctor :   may be allergic to condoms
Doctor :   or some past infection which hadnt cleared yet
User :   I was worried if i have STD
Doctor :   Dont worry see a doctor and get the tests done
Doctor :   you will be cured if you have one
Doctor :   YOu can search from our search engine at homepage and find one sexologist or venereologist near your area
User :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting, bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor