Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Infection of the vagina - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you
User :   ok i have been tested and i have been with only one guy for 4 years so i know its not an std but i went to the doctor bc it hurt when i pee so he found an infection now im on meds have been for 2 days but i think i found a place like a lil bump and it hurtsss so bad and ive been told that its just from have sex and he may have riped it whaT COULD BE WRONG
Doctor :   provide your age

User :   18
User :   It just scares me
Doctor :  
do you have any discharge?
User :   yea but the doc told me it was from the infection
User :   and its not an std ive only been with one guy
User :   and he hasnt been with anyone but me
Doctor :   what are the symptoms you have

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor