Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Infection of the urinary tract in a male - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   hw can i help you
User :   I have discharge from my penis, and it hurts to urinate, and there appears to be swelling around the tip of the penis. I've ruled out an STD, due to not being sexually active.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ill tell more about it
User :   ok
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   26, male,Retail, Single, 5'9" 145lbs
Doctor :   ok]
Doctor :   since when are you having this problem
User :   2 days
Doctor :   the problem may be an infection of your urinary tract
Doctor :   as i see from the history and the short duration of disesae
User :   do I need to have the inside of my penis swabbed, or is this something a med can take care of?
Doctor :   antibiotics will do although you have to maintain good hygiene
Doctor :   of the genitals

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor