Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Infection of epididymis and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i recently went to a hosiptal to A & E
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   because i had something wronge with my testicle
Doctor :   ok
User :   i am a male
User :   and 16
User :   they thought i had tornis testis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   torsion of testis
Doctor :   yes
User :   but they then dicided i had somthing wronge with my Epididymitis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   like
User :   that it had rapped round
Doctor :   yes it is torsion
User :   and i wasnt sure what they were trying to say
User :   if it was serious
Doctor :   ok
User :   or what
Doctor :   what did they suggest you
User :   well they said if the pain keeps coming, go straight back
User :   but he was unsure
Doctor :   it could be Epididymitis
User :   so i just wanted to see if it was all good
Doctor :   inflammation of the epididymis
Doctor :   Epididymitis is an inflammation or infection of the epididymis, a convoluted duct that lies on the posterior surface of the testicle.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did they suggest you some antibiotics
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor