Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Induction of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u ?
User :   hello i'm due the 22 of december and my fiance has gotten orders to leave for the 9th of december and is going to end up missing the birth to our 1st child would you induce early for someone in my situation and is it safe?
Doctor :   yes, early induction can be done if the total duration of pregnancy has crossed 36 weeks
Doctor :   and it does appear to be so in your case.
User :   ok awesome thank you very much for you answer it had helped out a lot
Doctor :   you r welcome
User :   now what do u think i should do if my doctor will not do this?
Doctor :   you can requuest him and he would decide medically
Doctor :   and most probably will do if there are no risks other wise
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor