Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Indigestion and loose stool - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   go ahead with the query please
User :   my son is 21 month old and he pass stools as soon as he have his food
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when
User :   for 2 weeks
Doctor :   is the feces foul smelling
User :   not all the times
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any blood in stools
User :   no
Doctor :   did he have any allergy
Doctor :   any similar complains in the past
User :   no but he have this probs since i started giving solid food
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   does he have allergy for milk
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when u started to feed solid foods?
User :   idont feel so
User :   4 month i gave him cerelac,nestum as pea doctors advice
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :   did u see any doctor for the same
User :   yes but he said not to worry unless he has loose stools
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what was when
Doctor :   how many days ago
User :   when he was 11 month
Doctor :   u need to see paediatric
Doctor :   at the earliest
Doctor :   please given him ORS
Doctor :   oral rehydration therapy
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   if the loose stools doesnt stop
Doctor :   i suggest u to see paediacian at the earliest
Doctor :   r u there
Doctor :   is the kid irritable
Doctor :   crying?
User :   iam managing from 11 month i always go to my paediat
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   so u have this problem since 11 months isit
User :   no he is activ but iam
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   As this is an online consultation, I have to ask you a few questions because I cannot examine you. It will take some time so please be patient.
User :   ok
Doctor :   i suggest to see pediatric gastroenterologist
Doctor :   it is possible also
Doctor :   he has allergy for the food he is taking
Doctor :   we need to investigate
Doctor :   please dont ignore
Doctor :   he need energy for growth
User :   but where can i
Doctor :   it will have long term effects on this healthcare
Doctor :   a paediatrician will do
Doctor :   we can fix appointment for u
Doctor :   if u wish so
Doctor :   confirm ur details
User :   i always go to a paediat only
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY

Mobile : 0000
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok thank u for spending ur precious time with me
Doctor :   if the problem long standing it better to investigate and find the cause
Doctor :   at the earliest
Doctor :   rather than wait
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
Doctor :   anything else u would like to know
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor