Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Indian vegetarian diet plan for a 32 year old overweight male - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hi i am male of age32 5.11'' weight 90k.g. kindly suggest a indian vegiterian balance diet plan.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   do you have any medical problems like thyroid
User :   nop
User :   no health related problems
Doctor :   Your desirable body weight is between 65 - 72 Kgs.
Doctor :   you should take more of vegetables, fruits, salads, greens
User :   ok kindly suggest a indian vegiterian diet plan
User :   from bf to dinner
Doctor :   Eat idly, chappathis in the morning with sambar
Doctor :   avoid using chuttneys
User :   ok
Doctor :   after non you can have 2 chappathis or 2 rotis dry
Doctor :   with some dhal
User :   ok
Doctor :   salad like cucumber
User :   ok
Doctor :   with one bowl of fruits
User :   ok
Doctor :   For sncks you can have 2 biscuits
User :   ok
User :   how about tea can i use normal suger or at this weight i should switch to suger free ?
Doctor :   and small bowl of rice int he afternoon is allowed
Doctor :   night again salad, 2 dry chappathis with some vegetables, one cup of curds

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor