Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Increase the refractory period between two intercourses - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions

User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Could u suggst a possible solution to increase the refractory period?
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
Doctor :  
Refractory period of what?
User :   Refractory period for sex
Doctor :  
You can masturbate once for yourself and then get into actual sex with your partner
Doctor :  
then the refractory period increases
User :   I am not talking abt the length of intercourse
Doctor :  
So what are you talking about
User :   I am talking abt the period in b/w that allows me to have the second intercourse
Doctor :  
You can have it as soon as you end it
Doctor :  
There is no particular norm
Doctor :  
Would you like to increase the time between the each intercourse
User :   C'mon m not a tarzan, it takes atleast 20 mins for me to charge up, but for my friends it only takes 5-10 mins
User :   ???
Doctor :   The time taken by each individual is inherent and depends from individual to individual
Doctor :  
so there are no definite ways to increase the RF
Doctor :  
You can try the same techniques as your friends
Doctor :   I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor