Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Increas in height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   r u there
Doctor :  

You can chat with a doctor for any medical query here.

I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.

Doctor :   hi
User :   Sir, I am a 20 year male. I am 163 cm tall.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   put)

For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   I am going to be 21 soon. I am very much worried about my height.

Doctor :   what is ur parents height
User :   21:M;StudentSingle:54 kg and 163 cm tall: User :   My parents are also of my height.
Doctor :   so what would u like to know about
Doctor :   average height for 20 year indian male is 5 feet 6 inches
User :   Is there any possibility through exercise or anything else to increase my height !
Doctor :   if ur genetically short
Doctor :   nothing much can be done
Doctor :   u can go for swimming or cycling
User :   But my grandparents and my Uncle are of good height !

Doctor :   ur almost reaching end of ur growth phase
Doctor :   u can have this
Doctor :   PROTEIN X once daily along with milk
Doctor :   r uthere
User :   Is it a tablet doctor ?
Doctor :   for 2 months
User :   Ok
User :   Any other growth hormone tablets needed ?
Doctor :   ur genes determine
User :   I have filled the form and submitted
Doctor :   how tall u can grow
User :   I need atleast 2-3 inches. I will be comfortable with it
Doctor :   and also the external environment factors which places in gene expression
User :   Ok Doctor.
Doctor :   Growth hormone deficiency, thyroid hormone deficiency, cortisol excess all these important role in height
User :   Ok Doctor !
Any other exercise or medications required ?
Doctor :   u can consult a endocrinologist
Doctor :   he will guide u
User :   Ok Doctor.

Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY

Mobile : 0000
Doctor :   confirm ur details
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
User :   Yes Doctor

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor