Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Imature body development - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2580 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   hi doctor my age is of 21 but i am look like a child age of 13 so what i have to do
Doctor :   ok
User :   i have completed my graduation but its looks that i am studing in 8 th standard
Doctor :   i will help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   yes
Doctor :   wats your height and weight
User :   4.8 height and 29 kh weight
Doctor :   you are under wt and ht
User :   ya sure
Doctor :   do yu have family history like this
User :   no
Doctor :   are your cylces regular
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
User :   but are are said that if u cycling then your height will not increase because of age was 21
Doctor :   yes thats correct
User :   then what i have to do
Doctor :   once the maturation of bones occur
Doctor :   the bones wont grow further

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor