Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

IUD query - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello
User :   i have a question
User :   i have a mirena IUD in for birth control but i had sext while my menstrual was on could i be or get pregnant even if the mirena is still in place?
Doctor :   no
Doctor :   IUD is a contraceptive
Doctor :   so it will take care
User :   okay i was just wondering about that
Doctor :   ok
User :   thank you
Doctor :   it wont let zygote to be implanted on the uterus wall
User :   okay
Doctor :   by that way IUD maintain contraception
Doctor :   ok
User :   and another thing do male and females have different urines
User :   or are there the same
Doctor :   i could not get you!
Doctor :   urine or urethra?
User :   urine
User :   pee
Doctor :   no
Doctor :   it is same
User :   okay thiank you doctor for anwering my question i don't know your name so i just say doctor LoL thank you for answering my question
User :   i really didn't know you could live chat with a doctor
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor